|Page (1) of 1 - 02/16/17||email article||print page|
Digital Marketing Agency, fishbat, Shares 7 Tips to Improve B2B Branding and Growth
TRIBECA, N.Y., Feb. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat is a leading Internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness.
B2B branding and expansion comes with various challenges, from creating brand awareness to increasing lead generation and online selling potential. Several best practices can start the ball rolling on some substantial growth for B2B businesses. Digital marketing agency, fishbat, shares seven tips to improve B2B branding and growth.
1. Address a common problem in the industry. One of the best ways to draw attention is by addressing a common issue in the field. If a brand can help provide solutions to industry problems, they will establish themselves as a go-to-source within the industry.
2. Leverage the power of well-known industry influencers. A popular branding tool today is the use of influencers. Leverage the popularity and momentum of well-recognized people within the industry to help establish credibility and attract followers.
3. Establish social proof on the sites that will drive results. Select platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, are particularly useful for B2B businesses. Ensure a consistent presence on these sites by publishing value-added content, participating in group chats, sharing educational videos and sharing customer success stories.
4. Utilize videos to stand out from the competition. Videos command attention better than text alone. They have a bigger impact on the audience, evoke an emotional response and make brands easier to remember. Use videos to stand out from the competition with an educational series of videos, team introductions, product demonstrations and more.
5. Utilize analysis tools to hit your target audience. A variety of analysis tools can show specific demographic information, cost per impression, traffic influx by the hour and much more. Many of these tools also include content publication scheduling to maintain a consistent voice across multiple platforms. Use all-encompassing tools, many of which are available through the social platforms themselves, to better address the target audience and refine marketing efforts to solicit the greatest impact.
6. Institute effective CTAs for lead generation. For effective CTAs, ensure that they are placed above the fold on websites, and they stand out with contrasting color and clear action verbiage. Make buttons big enough and with enough padding for easy finger navigation and place CTAs in a consistent spot on each page. Utilize verbiage that denotes urgency and provides a reason to click, such as a bounceback coupon.
7. Optimize B2B e-commerce. Once the B2B customers have arrived, make them grow the brand by instituting growth focused e-commerce best practices. Use programs that suggest natural items to pair with selections at the checkout process, ensure that carts and the items within are visible throughout the shopping process, and keep checkout forms simple with pre-populated pull-down menus. These practices will impact sites retention, unit growth, and conversion.
fishbat is a full-service online marketing company and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management, and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet Technology,