|Page (1) of 1 - 06/08/18||email article||print page|
Web Design Company, Lounge Lizard Discusses Web Design Trends for the Sports Industry
NEW YORK, June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top New York Web Design Company within the website and mobile app development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
Web design is an integral part of every brand. Your web design needs to capture your brand's values and personality. It also needs to be appropriate for your industry. The sporting industry has a unique set of needs and organizations within this industry need web design that meets those needs.
Here are several web design trends for the sports industry:
- Simple and powerful. Training for a sporting event doesn't need to be overly complicated and neither do sports websites. Sometimes it's going back to the basics in a training program that count the most. The same is true for web design. A clean, easy to navigate website is powerful.
- Inspiring. Overcoming challenges and pushing your limits has appeal. Simply consider the number of people that watch the Olympics. Go for web design that taps into primal emotions. Create a site that can empower its visitors to improve themselves.
- Community-oriented. Sports are about community. From the athletes on the team to the people that watch them compete, there's comradery in athletics. Web design that encourages people to become part of your athletic community is on trend.
- Fitness tech-friendly. Wearable fitness tech is popular. From tracking steps to counting calories, if you're an athletic company, your web design should incorporate this type of technology.
- Participatory. Create a community around your brand by providing ways for your audience to engage with you. Web design that incorporates features which cater to support groups, challenges, competition, and more are popular.
- Mobile-friendly. So much of your audience visits your site on the go. So, making your design mobile friendly is a must. Fortunately, mobile-friendly designs can be simple, inspiring, community-oriented, fitness tech-friendly, and participatory.
About Lounge Lizard
Lounge Lizard, a New York web design company, is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet,Web,Training,Sports,Internet Technology,Sports,Olympics,